Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Its time to stop procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have had this page for almost 3 years now and have been sporadic at best on keeping a blog. Why??? I am not really sure, maybe I feel there is little about me that people would be interested in. Maybe, I have just allowed myself to get distracted by fun and games on the computer and wasted precious time (unfortunately this is probably a good part of it as I love the FB games). However I think the biggest part for me is not wanting to open myself up for the world to see. You see I am a very private person and only those closest to me really see me for the person I really am.

I am about to undergo a major change in my life as Mike and I have finally decided that I will be having weight loss surgery in the near future. I have had my initial consult with the surgical team and they want me to try and loose 15 pounds before we even set the date for the surgery. But this is going to be a major thing for me because it will entail drastic changes in habits. So it is time I stop hiding and start opening up about my life, my feelings, my struggles both good and bad. So no matter what I intend on making a post daily. It may be short and sweet or it may be a bad day and I rant and rave but I will be making a post of some sort.

So dear reader hold on tight because I feel this may be a roller coaster ride for both of us and I have never been a fan of roller coasters, I would prefer standing on the ground watching all the idiots screaming their fool heads off while I was safely watching from a distance but watching is not living and I want to live life not just watch from the sidelines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blessings and love, Patti, as you travel the path laid out for you by the Almighty One. God always equips us for what He has called us to. He will be with you every step of the way. And you will be with Him! Stay close to His heart and let Him lead. His grace is sufficient and He is more than able to supply ALL you need! My prayers are with you. Thank you for being open and sharing the difficulties. You will gain much strength in your weakness and others will be blessed tremendously because of your obedience. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord! :D In Him. xx